[Kolab-devel] Switch to hg timeline (Re: Poll: Kolab server switching to Mercurial SCM?)

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Tue Apr 13 16:06:34 CEST 2010

Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> writes:
> Am Montag, 12. April 2010 07:07:31 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
>> Quoting Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:
>> > The original plan was to wait for an upgrade of wald.intevation.org
>> > to a current FusionForge version, but maybe I'll start earlier with
>> > a repository on hg.intevation.org. Having two repositories who sync
>> > with each other is absolutely no problem as soon as Wald grows
>> > support for Mercurial trees.
>
> IMO we could also have the repository on wald which have been manually
> initialisied.
>
>> > So maybe within two months?
>>
>> Thanks for the feedback. I personally hope for ASAP ;)
>
> I also would have first a sooner start of the migration period.

This is great and I couldn't possibly agree any more!  So Thomas and I
will take care to make a converted Kolab-Server repository available on
hg.intevation.org real soon[tm].

So that people will get a chance to test mercurial and the conversion of
the repository...

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                          OpenPGP key: 4BB86568
http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/                  http://www.intevation.de/