[Kolab-devel] Packaging Sesame2 storage backend for Soprano (Nepomuk)

Christopher Bertels christopher.bertels at intevation.de
Fri Sep 18 16:20:18 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just wanted to inform you, that I've been working on packaging Sesame2 as a
storage backend for Nepomuk. After a bit of frustration I'm getting closer to
the final goal now. I've packaged a few dependencies which haven't been
packaged for Debian already. There are still some left, but I hope to get
something working out by the middle of next week. Wish me luck. ;-)

Cheers,
Christopher.

--
Christopher Bertels | OpenPGP key: 0x725D9BE5| http://www.intevation.de/