[Kolab-devel] Kolab issue tracker upgrade today at 14:00 UTC

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Sep 1 12:37:33 CEST 2009

* Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de> [20090831 16:09]:
> * Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de> [20090827 17:39]:
> > Please report any problems with the tracker to this list or directly
> > to me.
>
> Full text search seems to have some problems, e.g. search for
> "died with" does not find "Command died with status 40" in
> kolab/issue3610, but "caused by full quota" is found.
>
> Fixing this has high priority for me, I will send another mail when
> this is solved.

I turned of the Xapian indexer, now a simpler indexer is used.

Title search for "achedImapJo" or "CachedImapJob" will find:
kolab/issue2286 (Crash below KMail::CachedImapJob::slotPutMessageInfoData
                 after working with tasks.)
(i.e. substring search)

"All text" search for "CachedImapJo" will find nothing, i.e searches
only on full (indexed) words.

"All text" search for "CachedImapJob" will find 24 issues, even
kolab/issue2265, which contains the word only in an attached text
file. It will find issues with this word only in the title, too.

I created http://issues.roundup-tracker.org/issue2550583 for the
Xapian problem in Roundup.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998