[Kolab-devel] [issue3925] Side-by-side calender view: Fit into available space dynamically (rt5876)

Bernhard Reiter issues at kolab.org
Wed Oct 21 11:34:09 CEST 2009

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

To make the side by side view more usable it is
desireable to have a function that fits in the side-by-side calendar
view into the available space (horizontally).

Estimation of this feature is kkc.

Related to this wish is a defect even with the current behaviour, which should
be fixed in anyway: kolab/issue3924 (Side-by-side calender view: Unwanted extra
scrollbar, even if there is enough space.)

As I consider it useful to sometimes get a scrollbar in the side-by-side view
I believe that we must make it configurable when this is the case.
My first idea is to add a minimum horizontal width. If we get blow the limit
the size is not made smaller and then the scrollbar appears.
Let me know if you have a better idea.

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise35, kde client, kkc
messages: 22055
nosy: allen, bernhard, ludwig, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Side-by-side calender view: Fit into available space dynamically (rt5876)