[Kolab-devel] List of issues for Kolab Server 2.2.3

Mathieu Parent math.parent at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:14:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Thomas Arendsen Hein
<thomas at intevation.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Here is a preliminary list of issues we want to address in Kolab
> Server 2.2.3, we aim to make the release in December:

Will this release comes from the kolab_2_2_branch? (probably...)
Current roadmap says "It is planned to have further improvements in a
release 2.3.0 in the second half of 2009. ", when will be the 2.3.0
pre-release ?

Also as the team is probably too small to manage feature-based
releases, wouldn't it be preferable to do time-based releases ?
I am currently preparing a testsuite for the whole kolab server
([testsuite]) that will ease the development process (I hope).
The script currently does the following :
- bootstrap a Debian chroot (it is possible to bootstrap other
systems, see [xen-create-image]) for one master and several slaves
- launch those virtual machines with VirtualBox or xen (kvm or others
can be added)
- create an ssh key to easily controll the vms
To be done :
- install Kolab server using native Kolab packages or openPKG
- run phpunit tests (Kolab_* packages)
- run other tests : suggestions and patches welcomed!

Regards

Mathieu Parent

[testsuite]: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-kolab/pkg-kolab_testsuite/testsuite
[xen-create-image]: