[Kolab-devel] [issue3904] LDAP search: try to import a contact without email address import the contact many times.

Ludwig Reiter issues at kolab.org
Wed Oct 14 12:15:45 CEST 2009

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

Kontact e4 windows 20091002-2

If I try to import a contact without email address to the addressbook, the confirm
dialog is empty and the contact is imported many times (in my case 18 times).

Test:
1. Configure LDAP search server x500.bund.de
2. Switch to contact part
3. Select LDAP search
4. Select an entry without email address
5. Add the selected entry to the addressbook.
=> a confirm dialog pops up, which is empty.
6. Press Ok.
=> The contact is imported many times.
I expect the entry to be imported once.

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise4, kde client
messages: 21989
nosy: allen, ludwig
priority: bug
status: unread
title: LDAP search: try to import a contact without email address import the contact many times.