[Kolab-devel] [issue3969] two offline warning windows - that might overlap and lock

Bernhard Reiter issues at kolab.org
Wed Nov 25 21:23:26 CET 2009

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Got a report that with e35 20091030,
warning coming when in offline mode can be a problem.
Two of them come up and might overlap so the machine looks broken.

The options in the dimap account are:
* Check mail on startup
* Enable intevall mail checking
  15 minutes

When starting up in offline mode without network connection,
the issue shall appear (sorry I cannot test currently, as obviously I cannot
test this via a remote connection, but because the case is critical, I am
still writing the issue.)

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise35
messages: 22556
nosy: allen, bernhard, ludwig, till
priority: critical
status: unread
title: two offline warning windows - that might overlap and lock