[Kolab-devel] Kolab Server 2.2.3

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sat Nov 21 18:00:26 CET 2009

Hello Thomas,

Op zaterdag 21 november 2009 17:43:36 schreef Thomas Spuhler:
> It's actually in /usr/sbin/rckolabd
>
> # Copyright (c) 2006 Richard Bos and Marcus Hüwe

This is an openSUSE customized script.  It just starts the kolab daemon.  It's
actually a link to kolab2:~
# ls -l /usr/sbin/rckolabd
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 18 2009-11-08 22:26 /usr/sbin/rckolabd ->
/etc/init.d/kolabd

Use or write your own Mandrake specific startup script, is I believe the best
thing you can do.

--
Richard