[Kolab-devel] Brain Dump of the Week: Ideas, Plans and Realities ...

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Nov 19 15:53:06 CET 2009

Am Dienstag, 17. November 2009 22:47:03 schrieb Richard Bos:
> May I point your attention to the openSUSE build service?  Contrary its
> name, the build service is for all mainstream distributions

To me the main issue it testing the components together and controlling the
quality of the combined solution, not building the packages.
A package for OpenSuse and Debian would both build upon other libraries
from the two GNU distributions. The testing community of Kolab Server would
get divided or much more effort would be needed.

Bernhard