[Kolab-devel] kolab-fbview package

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Tue Nov 10 23:41:21 CET 2009

Op maandag 09 november 2009 08:51:41 schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> In the more distant future I still hope to combine the fbview
> application into the standard kronolith. It is really not more than a
> stripped down kronolith with two or three patches.

Is it not possible to copy the module kronolith in the kolab-webclient package
to e.g. a module called fbview and patch that module so it provides the fbview
functionality?

I diffed the files that are patched in kolab-fbview (via the horde-
webmail-1.2.0_kolab_fbview_openpkg.patch patch) with the same files in kolab-
webclient.  It looks to me that a big part of the diff result is caused,
because kolab-webclient provides newer files.  The latter is caused by the
patches in kolab-webclient, because both kolab-webclient and kolab-fbview are
based on horde-webmail-1.2.0.

Wouldn't that (copy kronolith to fbview and patch fbview) be possible?

--
Richard