[Kolab-devel] List of issues for Kolab Server 2.2.3

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Nov 10 00:04:54 CET 2009

Hi Thomas,

here is an update on my part:

Quoting Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

[snip]

> Gunnar:

>   kolab/issue3890 (kolabHomeServer not selected for freebusy due to
> logic error in Kolab Patch)
>     (patch available)

Bogus report -> closed.

>   kolab/issue3856 (IMP/DIMP folder navigator does not allow
> creating/deleting/... mail folders)

DONE

>   kolab/issue3610 (Mail to unknown at something.example.com gets
> accepted and yields kolabmailboxfilter exit 38)
>   kolab/issue919  (kolab server has problems with some characters in
> passwords)
>     (people wanting to use more secure passwords should not be punished)

Still open and on my TODO list.

>   SyncML issues

This is somewhat too generic in my opinion. We might gain something by
exchanging the current SyncML library we use by the new version
provided by upstream. There were many fixes during the last year.
Nevertheless SyncML relies heavily on the different applications
(turba, kronolith etc.). Many SyncML fixes were actually done in those
packages.

As we plan to upgrade the Horde packages in Kolab Server 2.3 anyway I
consider that a much better target for SyncML fixes than 2.2.3. Or do
you have any issues on your list that require immediate hotfixing?

> maybe:
>
> kolab/issue3846 (fix recurring events that are counted per week and not per
> incident)
>    (patch available)

In active progress.

[snip]

Finally there was a long standing bug that was missing from the list:

kolab/issue2499 (Notification messages by the resource manager should
be localized)

This is also completed.

Cheers,

Gunnar