[Kolab-devel] [issue3629] Php segaults when user invites resource to event.

Alar kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu May 21 19:49:05 CEST 2009

New submission from Alar <alar.sing at err.ee>:

Php segaults when user invites resource to event.
This happens when I invite a resource to my event. But what makes it strange is
that resource will send accept back to me. After I
have got bounce from postfix.
User who sends invite is alar at dyn.etv.ee and resource is kalender at dyn.etv.ee.
All the
logs are attached.
In messages I see
May 20 19:13:08 linux-k21n kernel: php5[27309]: segfault at 4c503d48 ip 081b0473 sp
bffbee6c error 4 in php5[8048000+23d000]

How to make an php segfault:
First you create 2 Accounts in kolab webadmin. One with type User Account and
One with
type Resource Account, I selected Invitation Policy for Anyone to Reject if
conflicts but
it works with Always accept also.

After that is done you have to have webclient I do not have any other means to
test this
problem.

Log into the webclient whit User Account and locate Organixing->Calendar you
will see
This month calendar. On top of this page there is New Event click on that button.

Type in Title and Location, choose time from Time span and From Attendees->Edit
Attendees
add your Resource by typing Add attendees box its mail address and click Save or
Save and
Finish.
After that is done Click to Send invitations to all attendees? and Save Event.

This will take less than minute to get two mails first is the bounce and second
one is
response from resource.

I use native kolab on opensuse
Versions:
cyrus-imapd-kolab-2.3.13-63.1
perl-kolab-2.2.1.90_cvs20090503-1.3
kolab-freebusy-0.1.5-4.5
kolab-server-0.5.0-4.1
kolab-format-1.0.1-2.5
kolab-storage-0.4.0-3.7
kolab-2.2.2-1.1
imap-kolab-lib-2006c1_suse-71.3
php5-imap-kolab-5.2.9-1.1
kolab-webadmin-2.2.0.99_cvs20090222-2.10
kolab-filter-0.1.5-3.1
kolab-webclient-1.2-2.1

files: mail.txt
messages: 20341
nosy: arclyde, rbos
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Php segaults when user invites resource to event.
topic: filter
<https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3629>