[Kolab-devel] infrastructure: tracker cleanup (planned)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Mar 31 15:39:58 CEST 2009

Our problem tracker at https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/ got clunky
over time and spammed.

To prevent spam better I have just removed the possibility to autocreate
accounts anonymously via email. The costs for this feature are too high,
now you need to be registered and using a known email address to be able
to create new issues by email.

Next on my list is to come up with criteria to
kolab/issue3405 (cleanup roundup user DB)

Currently I think: Delete all "Provisional Users" that had no activity on
their account data for more than one year and never created an issue or a
msg.

Next I think I will delete all "Provisional Users" that only create one issue
that is now retired.

In the medium term I like to upgrade roundup to a new version
and to use postresql as db backend. The sqlite backend we are using for about
6 years is getting a bit slow now with our increased number of concurrent
users on the average.

Best,
Bernhard