[Kolab-devel] [issue3500] Superfluous warning when changing an event in a shared folder

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Mar 23 14:16:57 CET 2009

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

There is an irritating warning when I change an event on
a shared folder where I am not the organizer.

How to reproduce:
* Users A and B have a common event folder
* User A creates an event
* User B changes it and gets the warning
that if he carries on, the event might be out of sync with the organizer,
which is missleading.

We could
a) improve the warning text
b) come up with a concept that an event in a folder can be detected
   as the original.

assignedto: till
messages: 19215
nosy: allen, bernhard, bh, ludwig, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Superfluous warning when changing an event in a shared folder
topic: concept, enterprise35, enterprise4, kde client