[Kolab-devel] Kontact for Mac OSX

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 12 11:47:44 CET 2009

Am Mittwoch, 11. März 2009 23:42:09 schrieb Del:
> I have done testing of Kontact for Mac found here:
> https://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kontact_for_MacOS_(beta-huge-debug)
> The testing is found in recent posts on the kolab-users mailing list.
>
> Kontact worked pretty well for Leopard 10.5.5, but I am now having
> serious problems with a MacBook with Tiger 10.4.11. I am interested in
> contributing to porting Kontact over. Trying out Macports now, but any
> pointers, information or involvement is greatly appreciated.

I think you probably need to get to the state to be able to
build kontact from SVN.

Till is our lead developer for Kontact enterprise4 on Mac, he might point you
in the right direction. Most will be how to get Kontact build on mac at all
and then you can jump on the Enterprise4 branch for KDEPIM.
So check out the KDE pages.

Bernhard