[Kolab-devel] [issue2924] install-kolab.sh: -maxdepth/-mindepth not supported by all find implementations

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 9 09:47:53 CET 2009

Andrea,

Am Samstag, 7. März 2009 07:22:15 schrieb ComCept Soliva:
> I tried to compile the RC1 release for Kolab on Solaris 10 Sparc. The
> issue2924 still exists. The workaround to remove the options:

thanks for testing and for the feedback, I have entered it into issue2924.
(As I will do with your feedback to issue3341.)

Also I have upgraded your roundup account to "User", so you can change all
issues in the tracker (not just the ones you were creating).

All@ if you like to have more permissions on the roundup after registration,
just ask on one of the list. The current restrictions are an anti-spam matter.
Best,
Bernhard