[Kolab-devel] php failure undefined method Horde_Kolab_Server_ldap::uidForIdOrMail (openSUSE native)

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Tue Mar 3 23:00:05 CET 2009

Hello Gunnar!

Op dinsdag 03 maart 2009 07:52:07 schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> > It's not that I want horde-3.3.3 on my system, I'm just trying to figure
> > out what is needed to get kolab running.  I believe that I now start to
> > get it :) Do you have an idea what needs to be done to get the failing
> > tests shown below
> > working?
>
> You installed the wrong iCalendar library. You need the newest package
> (Version 0.1.0):
>
> http://pear.horde.org/index.php?package=iCalendar

Right in the bull, well done.  That was because I choose to use
Horde_iCalendar, which has version 0.0.3.  With version 0.1.0 (iCalendar) all
is fine, without your pointer (the url above) I would probable not have found
the right version.

>  From the error below I'm unable to determine which version you might
> have used. The line numbering seems off (Though I have a vague idea
> where your test might be failing). In any case you must upgrade to the
> newest version.

I did, with the good result, see above :)

> If you incorrect library versions in there that might create
> interesting problems ;) You should check again against the versions in
> the specs you find in Kolab CVS.

I did.  I now found the spec files in cvs.  I did not find them before, I use
now the same versions as you (openpkg) do.

--
Richard