[Kolab-devel] [issue3701] The 1st.Readme should state that the webclient assumes convert and gpg to be installed

Christian Funke kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jun 16 10:12:20 CEST 2009

New submission from Christian Funke <funke at cip.physik.uni-bonn.de>:

While browsing my logs i noticed many calls to /usr/bin/convert by the weblcient
which failed (since I had not installed it). As fa as I can tell the webclient uses

/usr/bin/gpg
/usr/bin/convert
/etc/mime.types (which it uses for mime detection though i am not sure this is
the correct file according to conf.xml it should be the file magic database,
which at least on my system located in /usr/share/magic)

I think the 1st.readme shoud state these "hidden" dependencies

Greets, Christian

messages: 20612
nosy: eknuf
priority: bug
status: unread
title: The 1st.Readme should state that the webclient assumes convert and gpg to be installed
topic: docs