[Kolab-devel] annotations patch in c-client what is the status?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Jun 5 12:03:43 CEST 2009

On Friday 05 June 2009 08:39:16 Richard Bos wrote:

Hi Richard,

> >  - security fixes versus blackmail
>
> Indeed, but have a look at this page: http://panda.com/imap/
> and see the number of fixes that have been made to the
> c-client already.  Would a fork be able to provide the same
> number of fixes?

Claiming to have fixed a security problem without disclosure is simply
blackmailing. I am not interested in dealing with these people.

Maybe it is better to invest either in a fork or in another solution.

Regards,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Adolfstraße 23, 70469 Stuttgart, Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126