[Kolab-devel] handling of private events in kolab clients

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Jun 2 14:17:45 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 02 June 2009 08:28:30 Mike Gabriel wrote:

Hi Mike,

> this is indeed very good news!!! i must admit i haven't had a spot on
> the konsec connector yet.
>
> please provide me with a preview download URL, so i can catch up on this...

http://download.konsec.com/beta/KONSEC_Konnektor_2_3_0_16_de_ALPHA.zip

Please  note that this version ist not officially released and does not
encrypt the private data. It only denies Outlook access to the private
properties.

Yours,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Adolfstraße 23, 70469 Stuttgart, Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126