[Kolab-devel] handling of private events in kolab clients

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue Jun 2 08:28:30 CEST 2009

hi martin,

this is indeed very good news!!! i must admit i haven't had a spot on
the konsec connector yet.

please provide me with a preview download URL, so i can catch up on this...

best and thanks for your initiative,
mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

eMail-LeseSchreibStunde: wochentags 8h-10h
mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy: