[Kolab-devel] Issue tracker roundup before upgrade (next week)

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Jul 31 18:04:15 CEST 2009

* Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> [20090723 18:06]:
> Just to let you know:
> In the last weeks the issue tracker roundup has shown more hickups than usual.

These problems are now corrected, using the tracker should be more
pleasant again.

> We plan to upgrade it  during next week, Thomas (Arendsen Hein) will do it. :)

I have been working on it, but did not find enough time for this, so
the remaining steps will be done next week.

Just continue using the old tracker, the service interrupt due to
the upgrade will be much shorter than the outages during the past
two weeks and maybe even shorter than performing a search with the
old tracker during that time.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998