[Kolab-devel] Kolab connector for Mac OS

Del delonly at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:43:34 CEST 2009

Hello Tyrell,

The only connector for Mac that I know of is the synckolab add-on for
Thunderbird. The Kolab wiki is up to date on it's development and
configuration.

For your issues I would recommend testing the implemented procedure for
syncing mobiles, which is SyncML directly to the Kolab server through
Horde:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncml
http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo

For Iphone you can use the Funambol plug-in:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funambol

Using Kontact with Mac is still not a mature solution. The KDE4 version
is not out of Beta yet, and the KDE3 version requires a running xserver
with all it entails.

Cheers,
Del