[Kolab-devel] How to use the tests that are part of the pear modules?

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Thu Jan 29 23:28:07 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm making some nice progress to get all the required pear modules for kolab
available for openSUSE:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/php:/applications/openSUSE_11.1/repodata/

How can I use the tests that are part of the pear modules to verify that the
packages are build, and have been installed (include their required packages)
correctly?

E.g.:
/usr/share/php5/PEAR/test/Kolab_FreeBusy/Horde/Kolab/FreeBusy/AllTests.php
/usr/share/php5/PEAR/test/Kolab_FreeBusy/Horde/Kolab/FreeBusy/FreeBusyTest.php

Should one just execute:
/usr/share/php5/PEAR/test/Kolab_FreeBusy/Horde/Kolab/FreeBusy/AllTests.php
and that's it, or are arguments needed and are there any requirements to the
environment.  E.g. In case of kolab_freebusy is a webserver needed?
I did not yet investigate this, I hope that someone can point me in the right
direction quickly, at least that would be appreciated!

--
Kind regards,

Richard