[Kolab-devel] [issue3371] Folder properties dialog layoutproblem with freebusy block and common seendb options

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Jan 26 11:37:00 CET 2009

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Kontact Version: 4:3.5.10.enterprise.0.20090121.914162-kk1 on ia32 Etch
(e35) there is a layout problem with the folder properties dialog.
See attached screenshot, the last two options are inconsistently layouted.

Expectation: They should be consistantly layouted.
I believe that in kmail/kmfolderdia.cpp addMultiCellWidget() is used
for mSharedSeenFlagsCheckBox and this is the first use of addMultiCellWidget()
in that file.

Note that I believe that both options should be formatted more to the left
as the checkboxes above, otherwise the checkbox and the text is too far apard.
(As you can see from the German screenshot.)

assignedto: allen
files: kontact-e35-folderproperties-bad-layout-20090126.png
messages: 18345
nosy: allen, bernhard, ludwig, pradeepto, till
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Folder properties dialog layoutproblem with freebusy block and common seendb options
topic: kde client, prokde35
<https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3371>