[Kolab-devel] Solaris 10 Sparc Kolab V2.2.1 Beta 1PEAR-Horde-Channel-1.0 / PEAR-PHPUnit-Channel-1.0 find:cannot follow symbolic link

ComCept Soliva soliva at comcept.ch
Tue Jan 6 06:42:18 CET 2009

Hi Daniel

I do not know yet if the Web Interface is fully working because at the
moment I do not come to a end because I have with the kolabd package a
problem. Seems to me that apache is still not correct compiled because even
the kolabd package is full compiled and the rpm is written the kolabd
package will be not installed because of missing dependencies:

Processing files: kolabd-2.2.1-20081212
Wrote: /kolab/RPM/PKG/kolabd-2.2.1-20081212.sparc64-solaris10-kolab.rpm
Executing(%clean): env -i /kolab/lib/openpkg/bash --norc --noprofile --posix
-e /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.31467
+ cd /kolab/RPM/TMP
+ cd kolabd-2.2.1
+ rm -rf /kolab/RPM/TMP/kolabd-2.2.1-root
+ exit 0
Executing(--clean): env -i /kolab/lib/openpkg/bash --norc --noprofile
--posix -e /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.31467
+ cd /kolab/RPM/TMP
+ rm -rf kolabd-2.2.1
+ exit 0
error: Failed dependencies:
	apache::with_mod_ssl = yes is needed by kolabd-2.2.1-20081212
	apache::with_mod_ldap = yes is needed by kolabd-2.2.1-20081212
	apache::with_mod_authn_alias = yes is needed by
kolabd-2.2.1-20081212
+ exit 1

As soon as I have a point how to proceed I will do and will give feedback
regarding the Web Interface.

By the way could be your issue regarding Horde based on the circumstances
that probably on your system only PEAR-Horde-Channel is correct but the
second one with the -p issue PEAR-PHPUnit-Channel is not existing or not
correct installed?

kind regards

Andrea

Mail: soliva at comcept.ch