[Kolab-devel] [issue3427] For Your Kind Attention

NOKIA UK PROMOTION kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sun Feb 22 04:15:58 CET 2009

New submission from NOKIA UK PROMOTION <award at nokiapromotion.net>:

--
NOKIA Promotion Head Office
2nd Floor Berkley Square House Berkley Square
London W1J 6BD
London, United Kingdom.

OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

Reference Number: BT:12052005/21
Batch Number: 12/25/0034

We are pleased to inform you the result of the just concluded NOKIA UK
Online Email Winners International programs in

collaboration with the National U.K Lottery in our Anual end of Year
promotions. held on 17th of February, 2009.

Your email address has been randomly selected as one of the 16 lucky
winning address in this 2nd category draw of our Nokia

end of year promotions, you have therefore been approved to claim a total
sum of £1,000,000.00 (One million Pound Sterlings)

in cash credited to file VERIFICATION NUMBER.: CN-435-663-6.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World
Wide Web sites through computer draw system and

extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies
that are listed online.

To file and claim your winnings, contact your claims agent with your:

Full Names:..........
Address:.............
Contry Of Residence:.......
Age:...............
Tel./Mobile Number:........
Verification Number:..........
Reference Number:.........
Winning Batch Number:..........

Contact Person:Mr.Peterson O'Connelly
Tel: +44-(0) 703-593-1853
Email: nokia.uk.claimsdepartment009 at msn.com

For further clarification/verification of your claims, Please call
Mr.Peterson O'Connelly or Contact him via E-mail immediately.

(nokia.uk.claimsdepartment009 at msn.com )

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR .

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Carol Jefferson