[Kolab-devel] php failure undefined method Horde_Kolab_Server_ldap::uidForIdOrMail (openSUSE native)

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sat Feb 21 16:14:39 CET 2009

Hi,

Op woensdag 18 februari 2009 23:09:07 schreef Richard Bos:
> > Any idea why the uidForIdOrMail is not found?  Is the include path
> > perhaps incorrect, where one uidForIdOrMail overwrites the other?
>
> My continues struggle with Incoming.php

I found the cause of the problem!  The file Incoming.php uses the Server.php
file that it finds at:
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Kolab/Server.php
instead of the one located at:
/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Kolab/Server.php

The diff between the 2 files contains:
-    function mailForUidOrMail($id)
+    function mailForIdOrMail($id)
     {
which clarifies the error (Call to undefined method
Horde_Kolab_Server_ldap::uidForIdOrMail)

The include path contains the following paths:
.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR
So, why does the file Incoming.php uses Horde/Kolab/Server.php from
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib instead of the one located at
/usr/share/php5/PEAR???
I renamed the file /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Kolab/Server.php and after
the Incoming.php started to work correctly......

The horde package provides some files that now are also provided by the
packages:
horde-auth
horde-group
horde-prefs
kolab-filter
kolab-format
kolab-freebusy
kolab-server
kolab-storage
Shouldn't those files be removed from the horde tarball (the files are listed
below, under the signature)?

Last, the horde tarball provides some kolab related files that are not
provided in an separate module, is this as expected?
Horde/Kolab.php
Horde/Kolab/Storage/IMAP/cclient.php
Horde/Kolab/Storage/IMAP/pear.php
Horde/Kolab/Storage/IMAP.php
Horde/Kolab/Storage/IMAP/test.php
Horde/Kolab/Storage/Session.php
Horde/Prefs/kolab_imap.php
Horde/Share/kolab.php

--
Richard

Common files (common between horde and horde-* and kolab-* packages.  The
files in horde look outdated (so why are they still shipped with horde?)):
Horde/Auth/kolab.php
Horde/Group/kolab.php
Horde/Kolab/Deprecated.php
Horde/Kolab/Format/Date.php
Horde/Kolab/Format.php
Horde/Kolab/Format/XML/annotation.php
Horde/Kolab/Format/XML/contact.php
Horde/Kolab/Format/XML/distributionlist.php
Horde/Kolab/Format/XML/event.php
Horde/Kolab/Format/XML/hprefs.php
Horde/Kolab/Format/XML/note.php
Horde/Kolab/Format/XML.php
Horde/Kolab/Format/XML/task.php
Horde/Kolab/Server/ldap.php
Horde/Kolab/Server/Object/address.php
Horde/Kolab/Server/Object/administrator.php
Horde/Kolab/Server/Object/domainmaintainer.php
Horde/Kolab/Server/Object/group.php
Horde/Kolab/Server/Object/maintainer.php
Horde/Kolab/Server/Object.php
Horde/Kolab/Server/Object/server.php
Horde/Kolab/Server/Object/sharedfolder.php
Horde/Kolab/Server/Object/user.php
Horde/Kolab/Server.php
Horde/Kolab/Server/test.php
Horde/Kolab/Storage/Cache.php