[Kolab-devel] Amavisd configuration error?

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Thu Feb 19 09:48:25 CET 2009

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Andrea,
>
> thanks for the report.
>
> Am Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009 17:15:32 schrieb Gelpi Andrea:
>> The solution is to modify /kolab/etc/kolab/template/amavisd.conf.template
>> changing $virus_admin to the same value I put in distribution list.
>
> Hmm, I do not quite understand your solution. Are you saying that
> changing
> $virus_admin = "virusalert\@$mydomain";
> $virus_admin = "virusalert at gelpi.it";
>
> solved the issue?

Sorry, I try to clarify.

I change
$virus_admin = "virusalert\@$mydomain";
$virus_admin = "support\@gelpi.it";

where support at gelpi.it is the mailbox I inserted in distribution list soon after installation
and for every new domain I added to kolab.

The problem arises when "from" and "to" fields are the same.

Another solution could be to change the from fields to something different from
virusalert@$mydomain.

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,