[Kolab-devel] [issue3419] Crash when canceling the retry dialog coming for deprecated non-mime OpenPKG emails after selecting a different email.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Feb 18 12:30:06 CET 2009

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

I can reproduce a crash.
Kontact (enterprise35 20090206.922263).

* Configure Email/Security to always try to encrypt and email immedeately
* Select a deprecated non-MIME OpenPGP email.
* Cancel the upcoming pinentry dialog.
Observation: I get a retry dialog.
Expectation: The same behaviour than with real OpenPGP emails?
(I am not sure, why do I get the dialog here?)

* Now before answering the retry dialog, select a different email, e.g. a plain
one.
* Now Cancel the retry dialog
Observation: Crash.

assignedto: marc
files: kontact-crash-20090218-1.txt
messages: 18625
nosy: allen, bernhard, ludwig, marc, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Crash when canceling the retry dialog coming for deprecated non-mime OpenPKG emails  after selecting a different email.
topic: enterprise35, kde client
<https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3419>