[Kolab-devel] [issue3416] webclient hangs if freebusy triggering/retrieving hangs

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Feb 17 17:57:28 CET 2009

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

Due to kolab/issue3413 (freebusy fails after uprading Kolab_FreeBusy until
kolabconf is run) I had a setup where http access to free/busy hangs for a long
(maybe indefinite) time.

When creating an event in the webclient, it tries to trigger regeneration and
just hangs, too.
With non-local free/busy URLs this could be even worse, I haven't tested this.

(side note: kontact does not hang in this case)

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 18611
nosy: bernhard, martin, thomas, till, wilde, wrobel
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: webclient hangs if freebusy triggering/retrieving hangs
topic: freebusy, web client