[Kolab-devel] Will issue 606 (It is not possible to register people with middlename correctly) make it into release 2.2.1?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Feb 16 10:29:09 CET 2009

On Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009, Richard Bos wrote:
> According to the last update in the issue 606, it may be part of release
> 2.2.1: https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue606
> Is this going to happen?
>
> The issue has already a bit of code that at least makes the middle name
> visible in the webinterface.  The part that is missing is to do something
> with it in the ldap database.
>
> It would nice if this 4 year old bug can be closed isn't it?

I would be nice for sure of course,
but again there are issues of higher priority for 2.2.1 than issue606.
Thomas should know if we manage to do this or not.
(And LDAP changes always tend to be problematic, even small ones.)

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)