[Kolab-devel] Kolab Server/Debian where to report issues?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Feb 10 09:02:04 CET 2009

Mathieu,

On Montag, 9. Februar 2009, Mathieu Parent wrote:
> > and if there is a group being actively about it?
>
> We, the maintainers of "Debian-native Kolab" packages, are in a team
> (<http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-kolab>). Currently, I am the only
> regular committer (help is appreciated), but there are several testers
> (thanks!).

I saw the team and I appreciate your work!
So a big THANK YOU! :)

Given that you are on kolab-devel@ I think a few of the most
active people from your team should be here to coordinate.
Kolab-devel@ is the highest coordination list we currently have.

About the team label, are you aiming for full "Kolab" (including the KDE Kolab
Client, the Webclient and the Kolab Server)?
I am trying to be more precise about this, because the Kolab solution requires
smart clients to work as a groupware solution.
So it would be coll to call the server "Kolab Server" most of the time.

> I have updated some pages on the kolab wiki about how to report
> problems in native packages:
> <https://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Problem_reporting> is the entry
> point, and links to
> <https://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Debian_-_Problem_reporting>.