[Kolab-devel] Failing php tests for kolab

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Mon Feb 9 23:01:29 CET 2009

Hi,

Op maandag 09 februari 2009 17:37:33 schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> > Tests seem to fail because the file Horde/Kolab/Test.php is not present;
> > What module provides the file Horde/Kolab/Test.php?
>
> That file has been removed. I think some of the tests need to be fixed
> upstream. I hope to be able to look at that soon.

That would be nice, as it gives a good indication about the installed packages
(good or bad).

> > A test complains that the class Horde_Kolab_IMAP is not present;
> > What module provides the class Horde_Kolab_IMAP?
> >
> > A test complains that the class Horde_Kolab_Server is not present;
> > What module provides the class Horde_Kolab_Server?
> >  Is this package
> > http://pear.horde.org/index.php?package=Horde_Kolab_Server required?  The
> > same question for Horde_Kolab_Format  (those 2
> > packages seem to
> > he superseeded by just kolab_format and kolab_server, hence my question
> > about the ones prefixed with Horde_*).
>
> The Horde_Kolab_* packages are indeed deprecated. Only the Kolab_*
> ones are relevant.

Is the same reply valid as you made before, that you may have a look at it
soon?

> > A test fails because due to the method Horde_Kolab_Server_test::unbind;
> > What module provides the method Horde_Kolab_Server_test::unbind
> >
> > What about the module Kolab
> > http://pear.horde.org/index.php?package=Kolab
> > Is this needed as well (long time not updated)?
>
> It is only needed within the webclient for backwards compatibility.
> Otherwise it is deprecated and will get removed within Horde 4.

Ah I see.  I did not arrive at packaging the webclient yet.  Might I conclude
from the non failing tests that my current installation of the kolab packages
from pear.horde.org and their required horde modules is okay?  It looks like
many tests are pass and the tests that fail do fail because the test is to be
updated, is that correct?  If this is really true I can go on to the next
hurdle like installation kolab-webadmin and kolabd :)

--
Richard