[Kolab-devel] [issue4006] Drag source for full window emails

Bernhard Reiter issues at kolab.org
Wed Dec 23 10:39:57 CET 2009

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Just had an idea: It would be cool if there is a drag and drop source
in a full window email. (The view you get if you double click on an email).

At least with enterprise35 there is none and it would be handy.
The use case if you want to attach and email to a new email and you have
the first email open already. I've noticed that some people open an email and
then go to search for emails in other folders, so they have the email available
on screen.

Assigning to Volker for a first (quick) thought about the idea.
(I haven't tested e5 for this yet, my aim is to not forget the idea.)
Reassing to me then.

assignedto: vkrause
keyword: enterprise5, kde client
messages: 22938
nosy: allen, bernhard, ludwig, till, vkrause
priority: wish
status: unread
title: Drag source for full window emails