[Kolab-devel] Fwd: Introducing OpenPKG 4.x

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:42:46 CET 2009

Hi

Here are some comment about what I read in previous post:

What about the appliance model ?
1. Choose a base distribution
2. Build an auto-install CD that will finish the normal distribution
installation by the kolab installation
3. This appliance could be installed as a virtual machine on other system
This way, the choose distribution will be supported, and kolab could
be installed on other system as a virtual machine.

Why not to make a survey on the mailing list about which distribution
kolab users use ?

What about solaris user ?

Please forget about fedora, (a new fedora every 6 month could be hard
to support :) thing about Centos

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com
Your email 100% available with Emailgency  |  http://www.emailgency.com