[Kolab-devel] Call for testing and proposal for kolab-test-toolbox

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Dec 18 11:58:02 CET 2009

* Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de> [20091204 08:42]:
> Quoting Mathieu Parent <math.parent at gmail.com>:
>> I just have commited kolab-test-toolbox.pl to CVS.
>
> Very nice! Thanks a lot.

Yes, indeed!

> I did move this from the "testing" directory to a new "ci" (for
> continuous integration) hierarchy. I also added my older "ec2" directory
> there (see below). I'm pretty certain Thomas also has a few ideas
> concerning CI but I hope it makes sense to keep the things that will be
> needed in that area within utils/ci.

I have ideas for that, but the Xen+lenny+OpenPKG part of
kolab-test-toolbox already looks like something I want to implement
my ideas :)

> Does it make sense to directly package this in a decent perl package?
> Similar to perl-kolab?

Probably not yet, or do you expect that end users will run this?

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998