[Kolab-devel] Fwd: Introducing OpenPKG 4.x

Alex Potter alex at ap-consulting.co.uk
Fri Dec 11 10:57:14 CET 2009

On Friday 11 Dec 2009 08:52:01 Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> I think we should start discussing the different available options on
> the list so that we get an overview on the different options including
> their pros and cons.

Writing as the administrator of our family email system, I'd be very unhappy
at a move away from the current licensing model for kolab.

Do you have any idea of the installed base, apart from the ones you support
directly, of course?

Here, the systems are debian-based. My openpkg 'live' system is on ubuntu
8.04, and I'm currently installing kolab on Debian squeeze using the native
packages, so far without success.

Regards

Alex