[Kolab-devel] Separating sources from OpenPKG packaging

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Dec 10 07:57:43 CET 2009

Hi,

On Wednesday 09 December 2009 08:51:33 Richard Bos wrote:
> If you stay with your proposal, how would you move modules?
> I hope that you'll move them on the server, to leave the cvs
> history untouched.

According to my experience there is no project which is as volatile with
regards to moving files around like Kolab CVS.

So I propose to be really really careful with not breaking too many things
(Moving the stuff on the cvs server does break older checkouts while keeping
the history...) or moving to git in the near future.

Regards,
-- martin