[Kolab-devel] Enable cURL in Kolab?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Aug 14 17:00:47 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, 28. Juli 2009 10:57:18 schrieb Vincent Vanghelle:
> Actualy I need cURL enabled on Kolab to process.

You mean in the Kolab Server...

> How can I configure that? in php.ini file?

I don't know, how would you enable this on a regular server?
Kolab Server/OpenPKG just is a special way of placing some components on your
server system, so you can enable all additional software on it.
If you know how to enable this usually, we might give you some pointers on how
to best do this in a Kolab Server environment.

Best,
Bernhard