[Kolab-devel] [issue3599] KNotes: Crash in KNotesResourceManager::deleteNote at resourcemanager.cpp:109

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Apr 30 10:53:44 CEST 2009

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

enterprise35 20090428.958635

I don't have a clear step to step instruction, but I have tried to:
* Create three new note with RMB on the knote icon.
* Delete some of the notes (folder, notes in kontact, yellow notes on desktop)
* Close and Restarted knotes and kontact.
in different order
And sometimes, if I deleted all notes and restart knotes, there is this lonely
note on the desktop and I tried to delete it and bang, knotes crashes.

(see the backtrace crash-del-note-20090430.txt)

assignedto: allen
files: crash-del-note-20090430.txt
messages: 19951
nosy: allen, bh, ludwig