[Kolab-devel] Kolab_Freebusy pear problem

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Apr 29 15:49:06 CEST 2009

Quoting Alar Sing <alar.sing at err.ee>:

> Thomas Arendsen Hein wrote:
>> * Alar Sing <alar.sing at err.ee> [20090429 10:54]:
>>
>>> There is problem with Kolab_Freebusy 1.5.0 or Kolab_Server 0.5.0 pear
>>> package.
>>> In file FreeBusy/Cache.php on line 377 there is
>>>
>>> $groups = $access->user_object->getGroupAddresses(); but on
>>> Kolab_Server package there is no
>>> Horde_Kolab_Server_Object_user::getGroupAddresses() such method.
>>>

>> Please provide more details about your setup.
>>
>> Kolab Server 2.2.1 with OpenPKG contains the packages:
>> Kolab_FreeBusy-0.1.2-20090406
>> Kolab_Server-0.4.0-20090224
>>
>> ... so you have something else, but what?
>>
>> Thomas
>>

> Hello,
>
> I'm using opensuse native kolab which has Kolab_Server 0.5.0 and
> Kolab_FreeBusy 1.5.0 from pear.horde.org

My release was not quite clean and I should take into account that
there is not only Kolab/OpenPKG :) - which is usually very important
to me so I'm really sorry I messed this up.

Your Kolab_Server-0.5.0 needs this additional patch:
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/php-kolab/Kolab_Server/Kolab_Server-0.5.0_p1.patch?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

I will have to add a few additional test targets in my Makefiles for
the next upstream releases.

Cheers,

Gunnar