[Kolab-devel] Automatically built KDEPIM packages now published on files.kolab.org

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Tue Apr 28 20:08:07 CEST 2009

Hi all,

for quite some time now we've automatically built Debian packages of the
Enterprise versions of KDEPIM.  Some of the packages were made available on
apt.intevation.org.  We've automated the build system a bit more, and the
newest automatically built packages are now available on files.kolab.org.

IMPORTANT: These are packages are automatically built from SVN development
snapshots and have seen no quality-control whatsoever.  They are useful for
testing but are NOT usable for production use.

/etc/apt/sources.list configuration

For the KDPIM packages for Debian Lenny from the enterprise4 branch, use

  deb http://files.kolab.org/apt/snapshots lenny kdepim-enterprise4

For the enterprise35 branch for Debian Etch, use

  deb http://files.kolab.org/apt/snapshots etch kdepim-enterprise35
  deb http://apt.intevation.org etch unstable

The enterprise35 packages need some crypto packages from
http://apt.intevation.org.

Overview of the build status:

Reports about the status of these builds is are published on these web pages:
  http://saegewerk.wald.intevation.org/kdepim-enterprise4-lenny/index.html
  http://saegewerk.wald.intevation.org/kdepim-enterprise35-etch/index.html

  Bernhard

--