[Kolab-devel] [issue3570] Viewingg external addresses fails to display phone numbers (and potentially other values)

Gunnar Wrobel kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sun Apr 19 09:14:58 CEST 2009

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

As stated here

http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2009-April/009719.html

the kolab web admin fails to display telephone numbers for external addresses.

The value are actually saved just fine in LDAP but the are not displayed anymore.

The problem originates from  /kolab/var/kolab/www/admin/addressbook/addr.php
line 37, 38.

It is possible to remove the strtolower() calls and the telephone numbers will
be shown.

Either this has been broken for a long long time or the LDAP server/PHP suddenly
returns ldap_read() results with attribute names in camel case. As I can imagine
that some LDAP variants always result in lower case attribute names I guess the
strtolower() should not be simply removed. Instead it might be better to lower
case the keys of the ldap_read() result.

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 19733
nosy: bernhard, martin, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: bug
status: chatting
title: Viewingg external addresses fails to display phone numbers (and potentially other values)
topic: server, web admin