[Kolab-devel] [issue3555] [2.2.1] unable to save filter settings more than once

Albrecht Dreß kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Apr 15 14:12:39 CEST 2009

New submission from Albrecht Dreß <albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com>:

On Kolab 2.2.1, self-compiled on Ubuntu 8.04.2/i386, I cannot save the filter
settings in the web client more than once.

Reproducible as follows, with user "test1":

1. run "rm /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/storage/test1 at my-domain.com.prefs"
2. Log into horde with the traditional UI as user "test1".  Horde says "Last
login: Never".
3. Select "Spam filter" on the log-on page, set the level to 4 and select a
folder.  Then click "Save and enable".  The filter script looks fine, both in
Horde and in sieveshell.
4. Log off, and log on again with the same account.  Again, select "Spam
filter", and now change the spam level to, say, 1 and click Save.  Again, the
script looks fine in Horde and in sieveshell.
5. Log off, and log on again with the same account, select "Spam filter".  The
spam filter settings are back to those from step 3.  If I click the "Script"
button *without saving the filter before*, Horde shows a script reflecting the
settings from step 3, but sieveshell still reports those from step 4.

The same seems to happen with *all* filters, e.g. instead of the spam filter, I
tried to set different recipients for forwarding.  The first time, Horde saves
the value, any subsequent fails.

messages: 19669
nosy: albrecht.dress
priority: bug
status: unread
title: [2.2.1] unable to save filter settings more than once
topic: web client