[Kolab-devel] [issue3551] various fbview things that don't work as expected

BOURIAUD kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Apr 10 10:44:58 CEST 2009

New submission from BOURIAUD <david.bouriaud at ac-rouen.fr>:

Hi !
I'm new to kolab and all related stuff, so I test all I can before launching all
this to my co-workers. So far, I'm testing fbview and many things don't work as
expected.
Here is a list of these :
- the "Adress book" icon links to a popup that complains that "The requested URL
/fbview/kronolith/contacts.php was not found on this server"
- The "last seen" displayed on top of the page always says "Never seen" which is
false indeed
- The "Save attendee list" button always says that "Successfully saved attendee
list" but once you log out of fbview all datas are lost.
- when you go  to calendars and click on the first url in the table displayed,
you get a 404 once again ("The requested URL /fbview/kronolith/month.php was not
found on this server.")
- The second url doesn't do much, in konqueror at least.

Here are all things I've found in fbview. Please, read my mail as it is, and
don't understand that I'm here to critisize the work that has been done by all
the persons behind kolab and the software provided. I only wish that the above
will help to have a better product, not less, not more.

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 19622
nosy: bouriaud, martin, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: various fbview things that don't work as expected
topic: fbview, server