[Kolab-devel] [issue3537] Allowing xfb access to groups does not work

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Apr 3 17:53:42 CEST 2009

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

Tested with kolab_2_2_branch as of 20090402 (nearly 2.2.1), not tested with HEAD:

Allowing xfb access to groups (i.e. distribution lists) does not work.

The code in /kolab/lib/php/Horde/Kolab/FreeBusy/Cache.php in function
_allowExtended is:

        /* Check if the calling user has access to the extended information of
         * the folder we are about to integrate into the free/busy data.
         */
        $groups = $access->user_object->getGroups();
        if (is_a($groups, 'PEAR_Error')) {
            return $groups;
        }

        $groups[] = $access->user;
        foreach ($groups as $id) {
            if ($xaclcache->has($file, $id)) {
                return true;
            }
        }

$groups contains the elements
  cn=distlist1 at example.com,cn=internal,dc=example,dc=com
  cn=distlist2 at example.com,cn=internal,dc=example,dc=com
  user at example.com

This is important for 2.2.1 and I guess the fix is easy.

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 19493
nosy: martin, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Allowing xfb access to groups does not work
topic: freebusy, server