[Kolab-devel] [issue3072] University Degree based on Work Experience, No exam/test abnd d87c

Ema Brenna kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Sep 25 09:52:04 CEST 2008

New submission from Ema Brenna <e.brennast at infinito.it>:

Would you like to:
Increase your salary?
Increase your desirability?
Increase your ability to find other work?
Increase your marketability?

Call: 1-718-989-5740 (inside USA)
     +1-718-989-5740 (outside USA)

Is an University Degree/Dip1oma Holding you Back?
Call us to inquire about our degree programs.

Whether you are seeking a Bacheelors, M B A or P h D
We can provide you credentials to get you better career
No study, test, exam or coursework required

Call: 1-718-989-5740 (inside USA)
     +1-718-989-5740 (outside USA)

Leave us your "Name, Country & Phone No. with Countrycode"

We will get back to you real soon

messages: 16790
nosy: cvs, e.brennast
status: unread
title: University Degree based on Work Experience, No exam/test abnd d87c