[Kolab-devel] [issue3062] Horde: Cannot use object of type PEAR_Error as array

Albrecht Dreß kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Sep 22 14:02:26 CEST 2008

New submission from Albrecht Dreß <albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com>:

I see the following symptoms when doing the following in Horde with an account
which usually uses Outlook and the Konsec connector (and has several
appointments the the calendar):

- Log into Horde;
- Open (German UI) "Organisieren";
- Click on "Kalender".

The top bar stays empty (i.e. grey), and the region where the calendar should
appear is empty.

In /kolab/var/apache/log/php/php-errors.log, the following messages appear:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot use object of type PEAR_Error as array in
/kolab/lib/php/Horde/Share/kolab.php on line 1464
PHP Notice:  Unknown: SECURITY PROBLEM: insecure server advertised AUTH=PLAIN
(errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice:  Unknown: Mailbox does not exist (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice:  Unknown: SECURITY PROBLEM: insecure server advertised AUTH=PLAIN
(errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0

When I click on e.g. the "Webmail", the top bar re-appears, and I see the error
message as in the attached screenshot.

files: event.png
messages: 16730
nosy: albrecht.dress
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Horde: Cannot use object of type PEAR_Error as array
<https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3062>