[Kolab-devel] [issue3049] After removing of a second dimap account and syncing, kontact throws a lot of error messages.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Sep 18 13:10:16 CEST 2008

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

enterprise4 Windows
Kontact-Installer_20080916.exe(kdepimlibs: 860269, kdepim: 861200)

I couldn't reproduce this bug and I hadn't noted the error messages, but after I
had removed a second dimap from the receiving account list and from the sending
account list I encountered a lot of error messages. Something like Could not
write to the second dimap account because of UID error.(?).

assignedto: till
messages: 16680
nosy: bh, jstaniek, ludwig, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: After removing of a second dimap account and syncing, kontact throws a lot of error messages.
topic: kde client, kowi